I've been wearing many hats lately. Not literally (although I do that too!). As a new business owner, there's a need to do things other businesses have a whole department for. So now as well as being coach and creative, my 'go to' hats, there's also marketing, finance and web design. Now I think about it there's also the tax department hat, under a rug somewhere looking for a cunning disguise.
Anyway! All those hats highlighted my own need for intelligent planners, for to do lists, ideas and product development. My love of all things stationery lures me back to pen and paper, which allows me to organise my thoughts easily on the page and include inspirational pictures or quotes when I feel like it.
If that sounds familiar, or you're Christmas gift buying for a busy paper lover, here are my favourite planners and tools for your lucky friends and family.
1. The Bianca Cash 2015 Diary from Australian brand Mi Goals had me at gold embossed cover, and inside is page after page of guided planning.
2. I stumbled on the Daily Greatness Journals * when I found my way back to yoga recently. I wanted to create a habit by tracking and reflecting on my progress. I then discovered the range included a Sales planner, a twelve week Training journal and the original Daily Greatness Journal, combining a yearly diary, goal and appointment planner and daily tools for self mastery! This is the most local one I've found so far.
3. Which takes me to American beauty the Day Designer *, this one is even more than I was looking for, not just for those striking covers but the thoughtfully designed daily planning with top three priorities and daily gratitudes. What really appealed to me as a coach were the worksheets which are now updated as the well designed year . I love to take a moment to step back and think about what I'm trying to achieve, this workbook inspires that, though I've only bought the earlier version called Define your core, now there's even more.
4. If all this colour is not for you, MyCreative recently shared the Spark Notebook kickstarter campaign with me. The spark is super stylish and very practical, more like a moleskine with productivity systems incorporated, and now's your chance to support the campaign and be one of the first in line for a copy.
5. And finally it's hard to miss the beautiful Kate Spade options, this 12 month planner comes with a gold embossed quote , classic agenda pages and sweet sayings throughout, there's nothing like a bit of inspiration throughout the year.
*As you may have noticed, I'm delighted to be an affiliate of this product. I would only recommend items I'd be thrilled to use myself.